Thanks to Hypable we have some very exciting news on Pottermore today! Charlie Redmayne, CEO of Pottermore, spoke at the London Book Fair’s Digital Minds Conference on April 15th and discussed the newly public website. Some highlights from the chat are as follows (thanks Hypable):
- New books in line over the next few weeks and months. [this could mean two things: they will start working on them OR they will be released for public viewing]
- A lot more functionalities – like wizard dueling – are to come
- Over the next few weeks they will be switching their focus from platform issues to content issues, in which the site is going to get ‘incredibly exciting’ and his job will become ‘much more exciting.’ He also commented that the site will get ‘better and better and better’
- Over the coming weeks you will see more of J.K. Rowling’s content and books ‘fly by’
- New interactives and community functionalities will be added in the coming weeks as well.
- Could be seeing ‘enhanced’ ebooks coming down the line in the next year.
Listen to the whole chat below:
Filed Under: Pottermore