Enter to win two (2) tickets to the Potted Potter premiere on February 14 at 7 p.m. at the Panasonic Theatre in Toronto, Canada!
To enter follow Magical-Menagerie on Twitter (@MM_Official) and Tweet the following: I want to win the Potted Potter Opening Night Tickets from @MM_Official! http://tinyurl.com/mmenagerie #MMPottedPotterGiveaway
The winner will be chosen randomly on February 5th, the winner will have 2 days to reply to a direct message from Magical-Menagerie with their email address otherwise a new winner will be chosen.
No Purchase Necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Sweepstakes is open to all Canadian Citizens that are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules, All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted.
1. Eligibility: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or its agents. Odds of winning prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. In order to submit entries, entrant must be at least 18 years of age and live in Canada. Immediate family members of MAGICAL-MENAGERIE.COM staff are ineligible to win the contest. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, stepparents, children, stepchildren, siblings, stepsiblings, or spouses. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months in one calendar year. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins February 3rd 2012 and ends February 5th 2012.
4. How to enter: To enter the contest follow Magical-Menagerie on Twitter (@MM_Official) and Tweet the following: I want to win the Potted Potter Opening Night Tickets from @MM_Official! http://tinyurl.com/mmenagerie
5. How to win: The prize winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted from all qualified entries on or about February 5th. In the event that the original Grand Prize winner does not meet Official Rules or eligibility requirements MAGICAL-MENAGERIE.COM will award prize to first alternate. Process will continue until Prize is awarded.
All entries must be received on or before February 5th. The selection will be held the week of February 5th. Decision of the judges and MAGICAL-MENAGERIE.COM is final. The prize winner will be notified by email and must meet all eligibility requirements. Winners will have twp to reply to Magical-Menagerie’s direct message or a new winner will be chosen.
By entering, each contestant agrees to be bound by the rules. MAGICAL-MENAGERIE.COM, its promotional agents and sweepstakes co-sponsors are not responsible for incomplete entries or lost entries.
6. Prizes: (One) Prize winner will receive two (2) tickets to the Potted Potter premiere on February 14 at 7 p.m. at the Panasonic Theatre in Toronto, Canada. Transportation and lodging are the entrant’s responsibility. There are no other prizes. The Prize is non-transferable. There may be no cash or other substitutions of prizes by winner. Individual, parent or legal guardian of winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes with respect to entire prize.
Prize will not be released until MAGICAL-MENAGERIE.COM receives all required documents. Failure of Prize winner to return the information needed to send out the prize within the required timeframe will result in automatic forfeiture of any prizes and all such prizes shall be awarded to an alternate winner.
7. Unforeseen Events: MAGICAL-MENAGERIE.COM reserves the right to change this sweepstakes at its sole discretion at any time that MAGICAL-MENAGERIE.COM becomes aware of any circumstances or occurrence which would materially affect the sweepstakes security or fairness. (MAGICAL-MENAGERIE.COM is not responsible for the inability of the winner to accept the prize for any reason.)
8. Limitations of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate, lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or mutilated entries or entry information, whether caused by web site users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the web site. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading or copying materials from or use of the web site. Entrants shall be solely responsible for all Internet access and usage charges imposed by an entrant’s online service provider. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason, for example but not limited to, of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winner from entries received prior to the action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, INSIGHT EDITIONS, OR ITS PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEB SITE (http://WWW.MAGICAL-MENAGERIE.COM) OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OR LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. Arbitration/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (1): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective, and (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
10. Severability; Headings: If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Official Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Official Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official rules or any provision hereof.